Just a great lookin’ quality backpack. Y’know, for holding things. No weird features, just some useful ones. And an awesome new design.
UH, it’s a bag and it carries your things and makes you look cooler than you probably are as well.
16,900+ individuals liked their first great f*cking bag, and they were like, cool, let’s make one more f*cking bag.
Why? Because they’re only good at bags, they say. And also brownies. However, no one will buy brownies on Kickstarter.
This bag is even better than the previous one, based on their customer’s feedbacks because they’re excellent f*king listeners, and much better implementers.
Whatever you expect from a wonderful f*king bag.
- Comfy – feels like you’re wearing a pillow you can place sh*t in
- Opening up choices – open all of it the way you see all your sh*t. Or use the upright side opening.
- Properly designed – they used designers who actually know what they’re doing.
- Pockets – not a thousand and not two, just the correct amount for the normal person
- Focus on details – great zippers, soft clothe-y points on the inside, since they care (regarding bags anyway).
- Budget-friendly – it’s not a wearable logo design that reflects your belief system so it’s priced accordingly.
So what’s brand-new in Anvanda V2, you asked… Enough to make you be like, ”woooow, I need this f*cking bag!”
- A badass new look
- Clamshell opening
- USB connection
- RFID protected pocket
- Silver lining
- Top and side handle
- YKK zippers
- Trolly sleeve
- Hidden pockets
- Magnetic top-pocket
- Magnetic water bottle pocket
- Rain cover
- Laptop sleeve
- Great f*cking wallet
Few words about Anvanda
They make fantastic f *cking bags. And wallets, they also make great f*cking wallets.
In 2018, they released their very first bag (and wallet) and people seriously liked it. They got a lot of fantastic comments and ideas from all their backers and also thought it would possibly be a good suggestion to execute some of them as well as bring out a new edition. Since that’s what bag businesses do – they keep making bags.
Anyway, they’re very pumped about Använda V2, and they’re quite sure y’ all are gonna enjoy it. Well, you better. ‘Cause they were your f*cking suggestions.