High-energy Live & On-Demand Cooking Classes | Digital Display & Cutting Board | Cook with Family & Friends
I absolutely love to cook and prepare my own meals for family and friends! And I’m sure, there are more of you who are willing to, but sometimes have no inspiration whatsoever. BLOK smart cutting board with virtual classes will make your life easier. This is a great way to learn new stuff and get inspiration and motivation for cooking. Additionally, it enables you to connect with your family and friends to interact together, even if you’re not with them at the moment.
BLOK is a patent-pending smart cutting board and docking station consisting of a cutting board body and a removable digital display. This smart cutting board is used to prep your food and stream subscription-based live or on-demand cooking classes with family and friends.
With BLOK’s embedded digital display and beautiful wood prep surface, you’ll learn how to cook delicious meals via live and on-demand cooking classes led by expert chefs. It’s a high-energy, engaging way to connect with friends and family all over the world.
Removable Digital Display
- The digital display is where you can view video content, interact with friends on social media, and learn new recipes.
- Stream cooking classes with people from all over the world and feel part of a foodie community, even from home!
- Remove the high-quality dark walnut wood cutting board from the docking station for food preparation while streaming cooking classes and engaging with friends on the digital display.
- Easily separate the digital display and cutting board for cleaning.
- The docking station has speakers that produce A+ sound.
- A camera and microphone are located at the bottom of the docking station. So, you can easily share and interact with others while streaming cooking classes.
- A wireless charger is incorporated into the docking station to easily charge the digital display.
- You can control all digital components in BLOK’s cutting board and docking station by a smartphone application that is compatible with both iOS and Android.
- View and/or order all of the ingredients for cooking classes in our app.
Subscription-based Cooking Classes
- With a pre-order of BLOK on Kickstarter, receive up to one year of live and on-demand cooking classes for free.
- After the free subscription period expires, there’s a monthly subscription fee of $39.99 for unlimited live and on-demand cooking classes.
Choose from a future collection of enjoyable, high-energy live and on-demand cooking classes led by professional cooks that fit your dietary and nutritional requirements.
You’re going to love this incredibly smooth digital screen. It means you can enjoy video clip material, communicate with loved ones socially, and follow the recipes.
Even when BLOK is off, its chic style will make you want to leave it out on your counter for everyone to see.
Don’t worry about getting it messy and wet, because BLOK electronic screen is water and scratch-resistant.
Prep your ingredients on the top-quality dark walnut wood cutting board while streaming food cooking classes. When you’re done with cooking, simply remove the digital screen from the cutting board for easy cleaning.
The docking station includes audio speakers to stream the audio section of your food preparation courses. Also, a cam and a microphone to share with your family and friends.
Once you have prepped all your ingredients, put BLOK on the dock so you can move throughout the cooking area while complying with the chef’s directions and interacting with family and friends.
Additionally, it has a wireless charger to guarantee your BLOK is constantly charged!
Every one of the electronic parts in BLOK’s cutting board and docking terminal is controlled by their future app. It will work with both iOS and Android!
Moreover, if you’re too busy to go to the food store prior to your class, you can purchase all of the ingredients in their future app. In other words, have a delivery right to your home with a variety of delivery solutions.
Meet the creators of BLOK, Tony and Alissa!
As husband and wife co-founders, BLOK is a true partnership project. Tony defines himself as a “reformed” attorney who has invested the last decade of his professional life leading medical care, health, and innovation firms. Alissa has invested her entire career in electronic media and TV production. She additionally has two Emmys for her work remaining on the couple’s mantle.
They invested a lot of time this past year cooking together in their home. They promptly realized there were no fun and contemporary cooking classes that they can realistically stream with their relative in different places throughout the country.
That’s when the suggestion for BLOK was birthed! They put pen to paper and began dealing with developing BLOK. They thought of an attractive custom-made item of equipment that develops an online experience for friends and family where they can learn to prepare delicious and healthy meals in an enjoyable and interesting method. BLOK is so much more than a smart cutting board, it’s a community of foodies throughout the globe!