Finally, a high-pressure water-saving shower. Plus a bath mat and shower arm like never before.
Award-winning startup Nebia unveiled the Nebia by Moen Quattro, its most affordable water-saving showerhead yet. Available for pre-order on Kickstarter with shipping beginning in August 2021, Quattro is the most luxurious, functional, and water-efficient showerhead in the world!
For the first time, Nebia is offering four spray modes–including two powerful, high-pressure spray modes in addition to its popular Nebia spa spray–satisfying all types of shower preferences. The new model also features the brand’s easiest installation yet: a 1-2-minute process that’s as easy as changing a lightbulb. Available as either a Fixed Rainshower or Handshower version (made with recycled ocean plastic) in a range of colors and finishes, Quattro boasts EPA WaterSense certification and saves 40-50% more water than a traditional shower.
The four spray modes Quattro offers are:
- Hard Spray: A strong stream from precision nozzles ideal for rinsing thick and curly hair. And for the feeling of a high-pressure massage.
- Angel Hair: 150 streams of water for a calming and soothing sensation that provides surprisingly high pressure.
- Soft-Spray: Designed to bring Nebia’s signature spa-like feeling into your home for a drenching, misty experience.
- Super Saver: For when you want to save the most water while staying plenty warm. A soothing mode that’s ideal for young kids, pets, and sensitive skin.
Quattro comes at a time when environmental sustainability is particularly top-of-mind. Especially in the company’s home state of California where drought conditions are continuing to worsen.
Since its founding, Nebia’s mission has centered around innovating nozzle technologies to bring water-saving technologies to market as fast as possible.
To date, the Nebia community has saved more than 300 million gallons of water with 50,000 units sold around the world–a number that will continue to grow with the increased accessibility of Nebia’s technology thanks to the introduction of the more affordable Quattro.
- The most luxurious, functional, and water-efficient showerhead in
- the world.
- Four spray modes (ranging from Nebia’s trademark atomized spray to a high-pressure feeling shower).
- Satisfying all types of shower preferences.
- Universal install and lifetime limited warranty.
- Two versions: Fixed Rainshower and Handheld with a hose and magnetic mounting.
- Rainshower: starting at $119 MSRP ($95 on Kickstarter)
- Magnetic Handheld: starting at $139 MSRP ($109 on Kickstarter)
- Colors/finishes: 5 option
- Water savings
- Rated at 1.5 GPM / 5.7 L/min
- 40-50% savings (mode dependent) – 1.2-1.5 GPM
The Nebia by Moen Handshower is the first product in the category that uses recycled plastic, pulled from the ocean. Turning fishing nets that otherwise end up as trash in the ocean into highly durable plastic. This is a critical step to reducing the global impact of our products, and actively supporting the cleanup of plastic pollution in our oceans. Their first step in a goal to make their products entirely out of recycled ocean plastic rather than virgin plastic.
At Nebia, they are dedicated to designing products that feel great and save water. After years of innovating nozzle technologies to improve performance and lower costs, they’re very excited to introduce their most affordable product yet. Every time you shower under Nebia, you automatically save water.
But that is not why customers should choose Quattro, choose it because it is a better shower. With Quattro, they continue progressing in their mission to democratize a premium shower experience and the ability to make a positive impact on the environment.
Nebia developed its newest product in partnership with industry leader Moen.
Leveraging their respective strengths to create a new cutting-edge product that paves the way for conservation efforts around the world. It furthers their joint goal to save one billion gallons of water by 2023.
Quattro is the company’s 4th Kickstarter campaign, having raised more than $7 million through previous campaigns. Nebia is backed by some of the most prestigious names in Silicon Valley including Tim Cook (CEO of Apple), The Schmidt Family Foundation (Chairman Emeritus of Google), Joe Gebbia (Co-Founder of Airbnb), Barry Sternlicht (Founder of Starwood Hotels), and world-renowned start-up incubator Y-Combinator.
Founded in San Francisco in 2014, Nebia creates great products that fundamentally change the way people interact with water in their homes. Their team is driven by an obsessive passion for creating better experiences, as well as a core belief that they can be more responsible consumers of earth’s most precious resources.
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products, kitchen sinks, and garbage disposals for residential applications. Therefore, delivering meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling, and lasting value.