Take control of your medication regimen with this smart container with eight customizable alerts.
RxKeeper reminds you to take your meds on time. Never miss out on your meds again with this helpful tool. Link it to all your devices and stay worry-free all day long!
RxKeeper is a solution to tackle the costliest health problem in America: Medication Adherence. Therefore, this product seamlessly integrates into users’ lives and encourages them to take control of their health.
Moreover, their plan is to positively influence behavior and increase medication adherence by leveraging sensors and smart notifications (Push, SMS, Email, Voice calls, Smart Speakers, and Smart Bulbs/Displays).
They are dedicated to improving lives by offering highly affordable, advanced technology solutions to increase medication adherence for patients ranging from those with many prescriptions to parents managing kids’ medication and older adults keeping track of their medications. Therefore, their solutions address Medication Adherence to reduce the burden on people in need of care and their caregivers and care institutions.
Problem – Poor Medication Adherence
“Drugs do not work in patients who do not take them.” – Dr. Everett Koop, Former U.S. Surgeon General. Consequently, every one percent improvement in adherence results in $2 billion in savings to the U.S. healthcare system and better health for patients.
So, improving adherence is a solution that has almost no downside.
Solution – RxKeeper
RxKeeper is an affordable medication adherence solution – a mobile container connected by WiFi that helps individuals through various active behavioral interventions. In addition, the solution includes an App that provides transparency and insights to the user, healthcare provider, concerned family members, and payer. Medication nonadherence is linked to ~125,000 deaths per year in the United States alone and has been called the costliest health problem in America.
- Easy-to-use. Intuitive. Senior-friendly.
- WiFi cloud connectivity. Real-time tracking.
- Notifications: Push, SMS, Email, Voice call, Smart Speaker, and Smart Bulb/Displays.
- Family and Caregiver alerts and available data sharing.
- Temperature sensors to help store medicines in the proper environment
- Graphs and historical adherence analytics.
- Portable, sturdy container with secure lock, large clock, and audible flashing alarms.
- A lock and keys are provided to secure your RxKeeper container
- Track when the container was opened & closed
- Historical sensor data helps review adherence (e.g., missed or multiple dosages)
- Customizable reminder notifications (e.g., chose your timings; optional Push, SMS, Email, and Voice notifications; Smart Bulb)
- Alert service notifies only when a user forgets to take vitamins/medications (no notification fatigue)
- Application access can be shared with 3rd parties (e.g., family members with an elderly parent or caretakers at a nursing home)
- User-friendly for elderly and non-tech savvy
- Substantially reducing notification fatigue
- Quick Demo to show the App functionality
- User Interactions
- Smart Speaker & Smart Bulb/Display Notification
- RxKeeper can be queried for the next medication time
- RxKeeper Reminders at Alarm Time
- Alert on smart displays or smart bulbs
ENTERPRISE WEB PORTAL
A web portal is available for Users, family members, and caregivers to monitor medication adherence
Tools for Success: Pill Cases and Medicine Lists
How does it Work?
The user places all their medication in the RxKeeper container. Moreover, around alarm time, the user opens the container and takes their prescribed medications as instructed by their physician. The WiFi sensor sends a box open signal to the RxKeeper Cloud. The message is sent to the RxKeeper App if it is open; else the App pulls the data periodically from the RxKeeper cloud. You will hear a ding sound when the RxKeeper container is opened. On your App, the alarm time and box opened time are compared to plot various daily, weekly and monthly adherence data.
Remembering to take your prescribed medications and vitamins at the appropriate times might be challenging in today’s world. In other words, amidst all the diversions and challenges, you can have a well-established routine and take control of your health with RxKeeper®.
RxKeeper® is an easy-to-use mobile container with an available WiFi notification system designed to take meds as prescribed and on time. The RxKeeper® Container is sturdy and secure, therefore it is perfect to hold your medications and vitamins. In addition, RxKeeper® monitors your medication adherence with an integrated motion sensor and reminder notifications, allowing you to manage your medication intake better.
Size: Length 8 inches, Width: 6 inches, Height: 5 inches
RxKeeper® Model (Alarm Clock + WiFi Compatible) is a sturdy and secure container designed to hold your medications and vitamins. In addition, it has a temperature display and a motion-detecting alarm clock that will ring and flash if you forget to take your medication. In addition, the alarm will not ring if you open the container before the set alarm time, reducing alert fatigue.
Setting the RxKeeper Alarm Clock
The RxKeeper Alarm Clock (shown below) has three red buttons. to set time and AM and PM alarm times.
- Smart Clock with Temperature and Motion Sensor
- Device Calendar
- You can keep track of your medication compliance
- You and your family member can get SMS/Text Notification
- Email notifications can be customized to your needs
- Get your Push notifications on your phone
- Cascading Alarms & Flashing Lights
The alarm rings, and the light flashes at alarm time. If you do not open the container to take your medication, there is another alarm at 5, 15, and 30 mins after alarm time. No alarm will sound if you take your medication before the alarm time. So, no alert fatigue!