T430 running classic keyboard and double the RAM : r/thinkpad
T430 running classic keyboard and double the RAM : r/thinkpad

I designed and built a 162Wh battery for my T420 : r/thinkpad
I designed and built a 162Wh battery for my T420 : r/thinkpad

T430, rocking Windows 11 : r/thinkpad
T430, rocking Windows 11 : r/thinkpad

Finished a modded T430 Build (Info In Comments) : r/thinkpad
Finished a modded T430 Build (Info In Comments) : r/thinkpad

I'm looking for indications of where to buy a T430 battery in a reliable  place that works. Can anyone who's bought it recommend it? : r/thinkpad
I'm looking for indications of where to buy a T430 battery in a reliable place that works. Can anyone who's bought it recommend it? : r/thinkpad

Guess which battery is fake and why. : r/thinkpad
Guess which battery is fake and why. : r/thinkpad

T430 Replace Battery : r/thinkpad
T430 Replace Battery : r/thinkpad

Dissembled ThinkPad T430 6-cell battery. Sanyo cells. : r/thinkpad
Dissembled ThinkPad T430 6-cell battery. Sanyo cells. : r/thinkpad

UK/EU) Looking to buy dead T430/T530/W530 battery or bare circuit board for  re-cell project : r/thinkpad
UK/EU) Looking to buy dead T430/T530/W530 battery or bare circuit board for re-cell project : r/thinkpad

Bought a new battery for my ThinkPad L470 and L460. How to bypass this  error? : r/thinkpad
Bought a new battery for my ThinkPad L470 and L460. How to bypass this error? : r/thinkpad

New battery recommendation for a T430s : r/thinkpad

Thinkpad T430 Battery replacement : r/thinkpad
Thinkpad T430 Battery replacement : r/thinkpad

Thinkpad T430-Needs some help with a charging issue! : r/thinkpad
Thinkpad T430-Needs some help with a charging issue! : r/thinkpad

T430s with classic keyboard, FHD mod, and USB 3.0 dock : r/thinkpad
T430s with classic keyboard, FHD mod, and USB 3.0 dock : r/thinkpad

So I got this replacement battery for my t430 off Amazon and this is my  second one and they both didn't work the battery led flashes green the  orange then turns off
So I got this replacement battery for my t430 off Amazon and this is my second one and they both didn't work the battery led flashes green the orange then turns off

T480: the internal battery doesn't charge, how can i fix it? pd: i love  this machine : r/thinkpad
T480: the internal battery doesn't charge, how can i fix it? pd: i love this machine : r/thinkpad

Thinkpad T430 battery connector : r/thinkpad
Thinkpad T430 battery connector : r/thinkpad

Thinkpad with custom made super battery (almost 6hr battery life AT FULL  LOAD) : r/thinkpad
Thinkpad with custom made super battery (almost 6hr battery life AT FULL LOAD) : r/thinkpad

would it be theoretically possible to connect an X230 slice battery to a  T430? they use the same dock connector so if the whitelist was removed and  the plastic thats in the
would it be theoretically possible to connect an X230 slice battery to a T430? they use the same dock connector so if the whitelist was removed and the plastic thats in the

Should I give this T430 a new life? : r/thinkpad
Should I give this T430 a new life? : r/thinkpad

Never enough : r/thinkpad
Never enough : r/thinkpad

Fresh CPU in the T430 : r/thinkpad
Fresh CPU in the T430 : r/thinkpad

T430 dies immediately after being unplugged despite fully charged battery.  : thinkpad
T430 dies immediately after being unplugged despite fully charged battery. : thinkpad